Sunday, October 25, 2009

June 2009

We went to another wedding in June. Landon was a groom's man for his friend Jeremy. It's not very often that we get dressed up, so I thought I'd better post it.
We didn't think Mesa would like Carter, and she doesn't. She LOVES him. She is always kissing on him, gross I know. She has never liked kids and for the first few days we had Carter at home she'd follow us everywhere, even at 3 am. Any time he cried she'd be right there on my lap with him. We wouldn't leave her alone with him just in case she got mean. But so far she loves him. Since both Mesa and Carter go to work with me she's had to adjust to other people loving on him too. In two years she hasn't warmed up to our most frequent customers, but after she found out it was ok for them to love on Carter, then it was ok for them to love on her. Funny little dog.
I try to keep Carter busy at work with toys like hammers, nails, saw blades, etc., but sometimes he just needs to help me.

He's been sitting at the table with us almost since we brought him home. This is the best high chair ever. It reclines enough so even a baby only a month old is comfortable in it.

No comments: