Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This One's for Krissi

MY FREE SOUP!
Krissi,
I shopped and shopped and shopped looking for the perfect buys, trying to save as much money as possible, when I came across my soup. The soup was on sale 10 for $10. Luckily, I had been carrying a 50 cents off coupon around for a really long time (it didn't have an expiration date). And, to top off my shopping trip, it was double coupon week. So my regularly priced $1.99 can of Soup at Hand, was FREE! So when the cashier at Albertson's asked how my day was going I didn't have to lie, "It's been great!". However, I ate the soup last week, and it's just not as good as the stuff out of the can that you add milk to, but if it's free it's for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that soup. I want to try the tomato parmesan bisque one to see if it is any good. Give Carter a hug from me. Hope to see him, when you come to Billings for Christmas.

Krissi said...

I am beaming! So proud of your sweet find! I got 12 of these, for 2.00. ;-) Gotta love a good deal!