Sunday, January 6, 2013

More Sledding

On this day Henry was the one that asked to go outside.  I wasn't sure what we were going to do since the snow was not snowman snow.  We wandered around the backyard for a bit then grabbed the sled and headed out front.  Henry and I went down a few times then Landon and Carter came home from ice fishing and joined us.  The little sled was fine, but the BIG sled is better.  The whole family can fit in this one.



The boys hitchin' a ride to the top.  (After a dozen times down and up I decided it was okay to skip Jillian's workout for the day.  And my legs are very glad I did.)

If we aim just right we can end up at our front door. 

When the boys are a little older we'll have to look for a bigger hill.  This sled really gets going when you put 4 or 5 kids in it or an adult with the kids.

1 comment:

Dave said...

That is a great Universal Sled
You could put Abbey and Mesa in their was well