Sunday, June 26, 2011

Carters New Hairdo-Before and After



I think Carter aged at least a year after his hair cut. I was cutting Landons hair and little Me Too grabbed a towel and sat down on a chair and waited for his turn. I didn't think he'd really sit through an entire hair cut, so I just ran the clippers over his hair upside down a few times pretending that I was cutting it. He wanted more and kept up with the Me Too's so I did it. He didn't care for trimming around his ears and wouldn't really let me touch up with the scissors so he does have a few stray hairs that I've been cutting when I get the chance. His poor little blond hair isn't much of a sun screen for his scalp, but he wears a hat most of the time.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Thats a great haircut Didnt take very long either I bet