Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Curly Haired Monster and His First Haircut

June 24, 2012
Henry has curls.  Lots of curls.  The boys were going to be ring bearers in a wedding on June 30th and I was leaving the haircuts up to the bride, Avery.  I had been telling her for months that it was her call; I would do whatever she wanted.  Avery never did decide, but Dad said shaggy needed a trim, he was starting to look like a girl (I disagreed.  He is all boy and then some).


 June 25, 2012
I made the call and the beautician came to us.  My friend and boss' wife, aka Aunt Kristie, was kind enough to come to the house for a quick trim.  Henry was a little unsure about the clippers, but when Kristie started combing and cutting he was in a trance.  I love getting my hair washed, combed, cut, etc. and it appears Henry got that gene from me.



 He looks much older without the curls.  I have a philosophy when it comes to hair cuts.  It will grow back.  The curls are starting to come back and I don't intend to cut them, at least for now.  We'll see what Dad says about that though.

No comments: