Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gender Prediction, Tests 7,8 & 9

Sleep Position
Pay attention to which way you lay down in bed tonight. If you prefer sleeping on your left side, you'll have a boy. Right side? You're pregnant with a girl.

Mostly left,but occasionally right or back.

Tests....7
Boy.......6
Girl.......1

Pendulum Test
Dangle a chain with a charm over your palm. If it swings back and forth: boy. In a circle: girl.

Back and forth.

Tests....8
Boy......7
Girl......1

Model Your Hands
"Show me your hands." If you would hold your hands palms up it's a girl. Down? You're having a boy.

Palms up for me.

Test....9
Boy.....7
Girl.....2

3 comments:

Krissi said...

Now you're making me doubt my ultrasound! Could I really be having a boy, sleeping on the wrong side and showing the wrong view of my hands?!

Krissi

Jad Smith said...

There are many methods through which you can predict the baby gender . People generally prefer to take an ultrasound test, but this will at least require you to be 22 weeks pregnant but there are many other ways...

---
Gender Prediction Test

Someday is Unforeseen said...

Oh Jad, I know. We're only keeping track for fun, and I will be finding out August 20, providing this child isn't a shy one. And I believe they can tell the gender at about 16 weeks, at the earliest. We'll be 19 weeks and 3 days the day of the ultrasound, so keep your fingers crossed that this baby isn't modest, at least for now.